Happy New Year to all of our friends in the Demand Driven community.
As I sat down to pen my thoughts on the past year, thoughts I originally intended to share with my team, it suddenly dawned on me; why not share this with all of our blog readers?
2014 was a tumultuous year but most positively. If you had told me last February how positive 2014 would turn out to be, I’d have called you crazy. Last year was a true blessing.
With all of the challenges, we ended the year on a positive note. We ended 2014 with the launch of three online training programs, alpha testing on our new software solution, and the continuation of our renowned consulting, not only in Demand Driven Flow Technology (DDFT) but in Lean Six-Sigma and Safety as well. As High Impact Coaching & Strategies, we are continuing our highly acknowledged training provision and consulting programs that are proven to achieve a working capital reduction of 50%, customer service improvements of 20% and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) reduction of 10%.
Before we move forward into 2015, I’d like to share with you some of the highlights from 2014, a short recap of what I think are the biggest accomplishments.
- 2014 saw the launch of High Impact Coaching & Strategies. For those that know me, you know I’ve always loved the training and public speaking aspects of this profession. It is what drives me; it’s what wakes me up each morning with enthusiasm. When I look at the team we have now, I see that same emotion, that same enthusiasm from everyone. We have an organization that is comprised of people who don’t just like what we do; we all LOVE doing it.
- Launching High Impact online was a huge accomplishment. For nearly three years we have wanted to get an online presence, but couldn’t get the support we needed, until this year. Now, with our new website, we can reach more and more people with the message of flow. We can help companies get started with flow, and diversify their workforce by significantly increasing the number of people they can train in a year. Our online training programs can also act as a refresher or primer to those who want to keep DDFT or Safety tenets fresh in their minds. And, now that we’ve added Project Management to our online training portfolio, the online presence continues to define how we can help our clients to be successful.
Now, I bet you are thinking to yourself, sure, 2014 was a great year, but what does 2015 look like? Well, I’m happy to say more exciting things are in the works!
- We will grow our online presence by continuing to update existing content with the first massive update scheduled for January 2015 and by adding new, exciting workshops that will complement our overall strategy. You can view what these workshops look like by visiting our beta page. A little preview of what you can expect: we are currently working on Hoshin Kanri, an Executive Overview of a Demand Driven Supply Chain and Lean Manufacturing 101. We welcome you to visit the beta page for updates on when these workshops will be live.
- We have just begun our webinars and look to continue those in 2015. This format is a great way to share ideas, answer your questions, and solve problems that appeal to a broad-based audience. One of the webinars I’m most excited to bring to you this year will be on Safety, as it will coincide with the launch of our new book. This webinar will give attendees new ideas on how to solve some of the more timeless safety challenges. In addition to safety, other webinars will focus on the Lean tools of Heijunka, Hoshin Kanri and Kaizen, along with specific DDFT tools such as Process Matrix and Sequence of Events.
- At some point in time, every client has asked us, at some time, if and when we could provide them with Software that would assist them with DDFT and Lean process Integration. The answer is yes we can! There will be more exciting information coming regarding our software over the next few months. We will be going live with beta by the middle of February 2015, so watch this space for news.
Those are just a few of the biggest projects. We also plan to redesign the website, grow our presence in Latin America, and to offer multi-lingual services. We currently have several staff members who speak Spanish and Mandarin, and we are working to get our products offered in these languages.
From all of us here at High Impact Coaching & Strategies, we want to say a big “Thank You” to our clients. You have helped us to make 2014 a fantastic year, and we look forward to continuing to partner with you throughout 2015 and beyond.
Happy New Year
Keep up-to-date on what’s happening in our Demand Driven World. Get information manufacturing and supply chain topics as well as news on client achievements, up and coming training events and other interesting stuff!