High Impact Coaching & Strategies are excited to announce that they are partnering with Continental Aerospace Technologies to implement Demand Driven Flow Technology (DDFT) within a new state-of-the-art facility in Mobile, Alabama.
Continental’s state-of-the-art facility is more than an investment. For Continental, this new facility represents their commitment to their customers, team, and the future of general aviation for the next 100 years.
Over the forthcoming months, we will be working with the Continental team to develop and implement our Demand Driven manufacturing solutions, to create flow throughout their manufacturing facilities.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Information
Previous Insights from High Impact Coaching & Strategies:
- What is Demand Driven Flow Technology
- What Is The Difference Between Lean and Demand Driven Flow Technology?
- The Tools of Demand Driven Flow Technology
- How Demand Driven Flow Technology Impacts The Health of Your Business (1st of 3 Parts)
- Cash Flow Generation is a Priority (1st of 2 Parts)
- Review of a Recent Demand Driven Flow Technology Implementation
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- Supply Chain Planning & Engineering
- The Supply Chain Methodology That is DDMRP
- What is DDMRP?
- MRP – Solution or Problem
- A Solution to Excess Inventories, Stocks-Outs & Poor Customer Service?
- Adapt or Die – Become Demand Driven
- Supply Chain Brain: DDMRP as an Emerging Disruptive Supply Chain Capability
- What Does VUCA Mean?
Overview of High Impacts’ Demand Driven strategies that will transform your factories and supply chain network:
Keep up-to-date on with what’s happening in our Demand Driven World. Get information manufacturing and supply chain topics as well as news on client achievements, up and coming training events and other interesting stuff!