Adapt or Die Become Demand Driven
In 2016 Harvard Business Review published an article by Reeves, Levin, and Ueda, in which they state that there is a one in three chance that US public listed companies will be delisted by 2021. Manufacturing and supply chain organizations must adapt if they are going to compete and outlive the competition.
The Planning and execution of the entire supply chain must be aligned and synchronized to the needs of the market. The organization must become Demand Driven to establish an optimal supply chain design. The world-class Demand Driven methodologies, tools and techniques that we deploy will:
- Compress supply lead times
- Enable supply chain optimization
- Right size inventory throughout the entire supply network
- Slash expedite costs
- Optimize working capital providing a return on investment
- Absorb demand volatility and supply disruption eliminating the propagation and amplification of the bullwhip
- Synchronize manufacturing and the supply chain to customer demand
- Free up capacity by only producing and ordering what is required, rather than what might be required
For information about supply chain optimization using DDMRP and how it will reduce your business risk read the following:
Contact us today so that your company can start to reduce risk before your competitor does!
Keep up-to-date on with what’s happening in our Demand Driven World. Get information manufacturing and supply chain topics as well as news on client achievements, up and coming training events and other interesting stuff!